Peoria-Real-Estate-Info.com Client Appreciation Program
Vacation Giveaway Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL U.S. FEDERAL, ARIZONA STATE, AND
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entrants must be legal residents of the State of Arizona, and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Limit one entry per household.
3. You are automatically entered into a monthly drawing for a chance to receive a vacation certificate if you fully complete the Client
Appreciation Program form at our website, www.peoria-real-estate-info.com. Alternatively you can mail a 3 x 5 postcard or paper
with your first and last name, complete mailing address including zip code, daytime and evening phone numbers and age to: Client Appreciation
Program, Attn: Bobbi Herman, 9059 W Lake Pleasant Parkway, B200, Peoria, AZ 85382. Limit one entry per postmarked envelope or postcard.
Multiple entries will not increase your chance of winning. All entries become the sole property of peoria-real-estate-info.com (Sponsor)
and will not be acknowledged or returned. More than one entry per person will void all entries for said person. Photocopied, illegible, or
mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, damaged, misdirected or postage due
mail/entries. Your use of any automated sweepstakes or sweepstakes entry system, or a professional sweepstakes or sweepstakes entry
agent, to submit entries in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
4. The Client Appreciation Program Vacation Giveaway will begin at 12:01AM Arizona time, August 1, 2008, and will end at 11:59 PM
Arizona time, September 30, 2009 (Promotion Period). Entries received subsequent to such times will be invalid.
5. The odds of winning are approximately 1%. One vacation certificate will be given away for every 100 participants that sign up for the Client
Appreciation Program every month. The number of participants will be truncated to the closest hundred participants, i.e. if there are 458 people signed up
for the Client Appreciation Program, then the number will be truncated to 400 and 4 certificates will be given away that month.
6. Incomplete or illegible entries will be invalid.
7. For each month of the Promotion Period (October 2008 to September 2009), winners (Monthly Winners) will be randomly selected within ten
(10) business days of the last day of each month, from among all eligible entries received between 12:01AM Arizona time the first day of the
Promotion and 11:59 PM Arizona time the last day of the previous month. One vacation certificate will be given away for every 100
participants that sign up for the Client Appreciation Program. The number of winners will depend on the number of people signed up for the
Client Appreciation Program for the prior month.
8. Winners shall be responsible for all prize expenses and taxes related to acceptance. All expenses not specified are the winners
sole responsibility. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No prize substitutions will be made at the request
of a winner. Sponsors reserve the right, however, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as
described. Limit one (1) prize per household; winners are not eligible for subsequent Client Appreciation Program Vacation Giveaway drawings.
9. All winners will be notified via regular mail. If a winner cannot be reached within thirty (30) days of being selected, such winner
will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsors are not responsible
for notification failure due to address inaccuracy, notification being lost in the mail, or any other failure or problem of any kind
related to notification. All winners have thirty (30) days after being selected to claim their prize. If notification is returned as
non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the winner will be disqualified.
10. Entry constitutes permission for Sponsors to use each winners name, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice and statements regarding
this Client Appreciation Program Vacation Giveaway for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes in all media now
known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, newspapers and other print media, radio and
television, without notice, review or approval, on behalf of Sponsors without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners will be
required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability, Publicity Release, and any other legal documents which Sponsor may
require (including a W-9 tax form), unless prohibited by law, prior to accepting prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim
prize, fails to comply with all rules or fails to respond to the winner notification, the selected winner is disqualified and the prize
11. By participating and winning the prize, each winner shall release, discharge, indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless Bobbi Herman,
www.peoria-real-estate-info.com, their respective advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates,
subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and all of their respective employees, officers and directors from any and all claims,
costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to
personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a
false light), arising out of or in connection with the promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or
participation in the promotion or any promotion related activity. In no event will Sponsors, their affiliates or their respective officers,
directors, employees, representatives and agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect,
incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages.
12. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend or cancel this Client Appreciation Program Vacation Giveaway or any
portion thereof should computer hardware or software malfunctions (such as but not limited to virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, fraud, technical failures) or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, and
select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors.
13. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of Sponsors, which shall final and binding in all respects
and in all matters related to this Client Appreciation Program Vacation Giveaway promotion.
14. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with
this promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of
class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; and (2) any and
all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this
promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby
waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket
expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction,
validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsors in connection
with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard for conflicts
of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the County of Maricopa, State of Arizona.
15. For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than
October 31, 2009 to: Bobbi Herman, 9059 W. Lake Pleasant Parkway, B200, Peoria, Arizona 85382.
16. This Client Appreciation Program Vacation Giveaway is sponsored by www.peoria-real-estate-info.com.